One of the stages of the creative path “transposed” by the leading domestic watchmaker into the language of fine arts
- The master’s drawing was inspired by his own in-house project: the one-hand Genuis Temporis, presented to the general public seven years ago
- As a key element of the composition, it is intended to remind the viewer of the numerous engineering know-how of Konstantin Chaikin. In this case, we mean the patented display module, thanks to which the single hand of the masterpiece model is able to function in two modes alternately: both as hour and minute.
- T he theme of the plot is supported by another narrow-profile device that plays an important role in the toolkit of every respected watchmaker: the potance used to manually press supporting stones into the platinum and mechanism bridges.
Extraordinary format and status: author’s drawing by Konstantin Chaikin, presented to connoisseurs of fine watchmaking in the form of a self-sufficient piece of art
- Collector’s Release
- Limited edition
- Intaglio engraving: a variety of printing technology in which the printing elements of the form are recessed in relation to the blanks. It differs from offset printing in unevenness of layer-by-layer paint application: on the same print, its thickness can vary from tens to hundreds of micrometers. This feature provides the relief of image elements protruding above the surface of the paper.
- Individual numbering and personal signature of the author