Exclusive illustrated story that combines fascinating facts and personal experience of domestic inventor into single concept
- Pictorial description of the argument that pushed photographer and inventor Eadweard Muybridge to design the first ever motion-picture projecting devise, zoopraxiscope, nowadays considered the origin of all modern photo and video cameras
- Cinema as the main source of inspiration: where lies the essence of the main feature of the distinctive wrist watches equipped with galloping mechanism and gas checks, in other words a miniature mechanical zoopraxiscope
- Simply explained: how the animation mechanism of Cinema model is designed
- Fascinating facts about unique wrist watches: in-depth examination of how they work
A greatly desired present for the appreciators of Konstantin Chaikin’s creations particularly and outstanding mechanical watches generally, besides cinema lovers and all it has and still inspires.
- Collector’s Gift Edition
- Limited edition of one hundred pieces
- A unique mix of visual art and narrative genre
- The history of the emergence of the Cinema watch, presented in the form of a comic
- Author’s drawings, original illustrations
Comic as an experimental platform An unusual yet fascinating excursion into the world of watchmaking with the help of author’s vivid illustrations, to which no other printed publications in Russian compare.
- Excellent “gymnastics” for the mind and imagination
- Elaborated self-explanatory visuals
- Facts and details that expand the erudition
- A story told by the watchmaker and inventor reveals the details of the creation of the original and indisputably complex mechanical watches
Pages: 12 pcs.
Illustrations: 88 pcs.
Circulation: 100 pieces
Format: 29.7 x 21mm
Edition language: Russian, English